The purpose for developing most applications is to earn revenue. Tools that allow app users to purchase items within the app itself make it convenient for users to invest in the app. Here are tools that help android developers provide users with a secure way to do so:
- Android Google API enables developers to sell content and receive payment within the app itself.
- Paypal API allows an app user to pay for purchases securely through Paypal and lessen the exposure of their credit card information.
- LiqPay is a service provided by PrivatBank to allow VISA and MasterCard holders to make online purchases and money transfers.
- Yandex Payments is Russia's largest payment service provided by Yandex, a popular search engine in Russia.
- Open IAB is an open source library for developing in-app billing services by One Platform Foundation.
- Amazon Payments is Amazon's tool for making online purchases. It is basically the company's answer to PayPal and Google Pay.
Onix integrates not only standard payment services from Google Play for Android apps, but also applies other payment systems which allow our apps to be distributed via other international markets. In this case, we apply vendors' API or use a payment system technology in a browser that ensures further purchase status information receipt.
Click on any of the skills on this page to read more about them.
- Maps and GeolocationGoogle Maps, Google Places, Geocoding/Geoencoding, OSM and GPS Location
- Social ConversationsText Messages/Phone/Mail, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ (YouTube), Path, Vine, WhatsApp, WeChat, and Tumblr
- Native TechnologiesAndroid NDK C/C++, Android Media Codec, Android Lolipop Camera, Wi-Fi 3G connection, View and custom viewgroup layout, internationalization and localization, local data storage, Action Bar, NFC, Bluetooth, GMC Push Notification, Multi Fragments application, account management, Widget, Live Wallpapers, Lock screen, Custom keyboard, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0, Data providers, Renderscript, Speech API, Telephony API, Multi-Touch gestures and Multithreading
- Game/Render EnginesAndEngine, Unity 3D, Rajvali and LibGDX
- AdvertisingMoPub, Nexage, Millenial, InMobi, RefMob, LeadBolt, AdInch, Airpush, InnerActive, InMobi, Google AdMob
- Android Data AccessSharing data between apps with intents and receiver, Contacts (address book), Photos and Videos on device, Calendar and Reminders/Alerts
- NetworkingP2P, Sockets, RSS and Networking Frameworks (Android Http client, Turboimage, Android query, Android Async client, Volley, DataDroid, GreenDroid, Parse SDK, Cisco ipSec VPN)
- Android NDKlibJpeg, libPng, ffmpeg, 3d math matrix, Pthread, VLC and Android ADT
- External HardwareNFC, Arduino, Bluetooth, USB Host, Action camera, Drones and Wi-Fi
- In-App PurchasesAndroid Google API payments, PayPal, LiqPay, Yandex payments, Open IAB and Amazon payments
- VideoMedia Player Framework, Ffpmeg Player Framework, GoPro, video filtering, video encoding/decoding and Video streaming (RTMP, RTSP, HLS)
- AnalyticsFlurry, Amplitude, Kahuna, Google Analytics and Crashlytics
- AudioMediaPlayer, OpenSL, MediaTrack, Audio generation, Audio Filtering and SoundPool
- GraphicsAndroid Canvas, Matrix, GPU Render, GL Surface and OpenCV
- DistributingCrashlytics Beta, Android Market Alpha/Beta