iOS apps can be designed to use many different methods to accept payments for in-app purchases.
PayPal allows users to make payments from anywhere in the world. However, there is a delay for long-distance payments. Uber is a unique system; payment information is required right away.
However, it is efficient, just like Authorize.net. StoreKit Framework and MKStoreKit are both specifically designed for iOS programs to request payments directly from customers.
Having experience with multiple payment systems gives Onix the ability to help clients propose the best solutions to their application; StoreKit is used for digital content and helps monetize any product, while for clients who want to sell hard or soft goods, PayPal and Stripe integration works well and is ubiquitous.
Click on any of the skills on this page to read more about them.
- Native TechnologiesObjective-C, Swift, UIKit, Internationalization and Localization, Auto Layout, Storyboard, Multi-Touch gestures and Multithreading
- Social ConversationsTextMessages/iMessages/Phone/Mail, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Yahoo ID, Tumblr and Foursquare/Swarm
- In-App PurchasePayPal, Uber, authorize.net, StoreKit Framework and MKStoreKit
- DistributingCrashlytics Beta, HockeyApp, TestFlight and BetaBuilder
- Media PlayerMedia Accessibility Framework, Accelerate Framework, Assets Library, Image I/O, Photos Framework and Text Kit and Core Text
- Maps and GeolocationApple Maps, Google Maps, Google Places, Geocoding, Mapbox, Core Location, eeGeo - 3D mapping and Foursquare Venues
- NetworkingP2P, Sockets, APNS - Push Notifications, StoreKit, RSS and Networking Frameworks (AFNetworking, RestKit, Alamofire, ADWebImage, Parse SDK)
- External HardwareiBeacon, Printing, Bluetooth, HomeKit, Wi-Fi and WatchKit
- AdvertisingiAd, MoPub, Nexage, Millenial, InMobi and GoogleAdMob
- DataCoreData, SQLite, Parse SDK, MAgical Record, User Defaults, XML, Plist, HTML5 Client-Slide Storage in Safari, Keychain and Key Archiving
- iOS Data AccessSharing data between apps, Contacts (address book), Photos and Videos on device, Calendar, Stocks and Reminders/Alerts
- VideoMedia Player Framewok, UIIMage Picker Controller, Media Player, Core Media, AV Foundation, GoPro and Video streaming (RTMP, RTSP, HLS, AirPlay)
- AudioOpenAL, AV Foundation, Core Audio, Media Player Framework and StreamingKit
- AnalyticsFlurry, Google Mobile Analytics and Crashlytics
- GraphicsUIKit graphics, Core Graphics, Core Image, Quartz, Core Animation, OpenGL ES, GLKit, SpriteKit, GPUImage and OpenCV