Developers use communication platforms such as P2P, Sockets, APNS, Push Notifications, StoreKit, RSS and Networking Frameworks (AFNetworking, RestKit, Alamofire, SDWebImage and Parse SDK) to stay up-to-date on their projects and programs. These frameworks allow programmers to develop functions for everything from in-app payments to user notifications.
The most popular is the program StoreKit, which allows a "store" to be embedded directly into an app so in-app purchases can be made by consumers. P2P and RSS allow collaboration through notifications and simple contact methods, and APNS is an Apple-specific method for notifications. They all encourage communication and customer leads.
In app development, Onix ensures that the technology solutions we apply simplify issues and eliminate costs associated with the integration of SMS and MMS services. For example, push notification server apps can send multimedia messages to devices when the app is installed.
Click on any of the skills on this page to read more about them.
- Native TechnologiesObjective-C, Swift, UIKit, Internationalization and Localization, Auto Layout, Storyboard, Multi-Touch gestures and Multithreading
- Social ConversationsTextMessages/iMessages/Phone/Mail, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Yahoo ID, Tumblr and Foursquare/Swarm
- In-App PurchasePayPal, Uber, authorize.net, StoreKit Framework and MKStoreKit
- DistributingCrashlytics Beta, HockeyApp, TestFlight and BetaBuilder
- Media PlayerMedia Accessibility Framework, Accelerate Framework, Assets Library, Image I/O, Photos Framework and Text Kit and Core Text
- Maps and GeolocationApple Maps, Google Maps, Google Places, Geocoding, Mapbox, Core Location, eeGeo - 3D mapping and Foursquare Venues
- NetworkingP2P, Sockets, APNS - Push Notifications, StoreKit, RSS and Networking Frameworks (AFNetworking, RestKit, Alamofire, ADWebImage, Parse SDK)
- External HardwareiBeacon, Printing, Bluetooth, HomeKit, Wi-Fi and WatchKit
- AdvertisingiAd, MoPub, Nexage, Millenial, InMobi and GoogleAdMob
- DataCoreData, SQLite, Parse SDK, MAgical Record, User Defaults, XML, Plist, HTML5 Client-Slide Storage in Safari, Keychain and Key Archiving
- iOS Data AccessSharing data between apps, Contacts (address book), Photos and Videos on device, Calendar, Stocks and Reminders/Alerts
- VideoMedia Player Framewok, UIIMage Picker Controller, Media Player, Core Media, AV Foundation, GoPro and Video streaming (RTMP, RTSP, HLS, AirPlay)
- AudioOpenAL, AV Foundation, Core Audio, Media Player Framework and StreamingKit
- AnalyticsFlurry, Google Mobile Analytics and Crashlytics
- GraphicsUIKit graphics, Core Graphics, Core Image, Quartz, Core Animation, OpenGL ES, GLKit, SpriteKit, GPUImage and OpenCV