2. Collection of personal information
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Working with new software design patterns and expertly applying them when coding.
- Using classical algorithms and data structures.
- Analyzing conditions and selecting the best ways for data storing and processing.
- Working with SQLite and Realm databases.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other case studies and success stories. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us using the information listed below.
In addition to the information you provide, Onix-Systems may also collect information during your visit to Onix-Systems’ website or web-based application through our automatic data collection tools, which include cookies, analytics and embedded web links. These tools collect certain traffic information that your browser sends to a website, such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier, clickstream behavior (i.e., the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with Onix-Systems website) and product information. Onix-Systems may also use some of these automatic data collection tools in connection with certain emails and communications sent from Onix-Systems and therefore may collect information using these tools when you open the email or click on a link contained in the email.
3. How we use your information
The information Onix-Systems collects to understand your needs and interests helps Onix-Systems deliver a consistent and personalized service. For example, Onix-Systems may use your information to:
- Assist you in completing a transaction
- Prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity
- Provide and improve service and support
- Update you on new services and benefits
- Provide personalized promotional offers
- Select content to be communicated to you
- Measure performance of marketing initiatives, ads, and websites
- Contact you regarding Onix-Systems' products or services
4. How we share your information
Onix-Systems will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others except as described in this Policy. Onix-Systems shares personal information in the following ways:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or a similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- if Onix-Systems is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- to any other 3rd party with your prior consent to do so
5. Access to and accuracy of your information
Onix-Systems strives to keep your personal information accurately recorded. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to help maintain data accuracy. If your personal information changes, you may ask to have it corrected, updated, amended, or removed by contacting your dedicated support representative, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of respect for your privacy, you may also choose to stop receiving marketing or promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or emailing us at email@example.com. If you no longer desire our service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. Keeping your personal information secure
Onix-Systems takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Onix-Systems utilizes reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process.
When collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card information on behalf of our clients, we use a variety of additional security technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The personal information provided to us is stored on computer systems located in controlled facilities that have limited access. When we transmit highly confidential information over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.